For Your Daily Dose of MbA

Microblog on Facebook so follow today :)



AMASHIWI

"Culture is the heritage of us all. some may be more interested than others in the treasures of the past, but no one can fail to take a pride in his country's participation in the story of mankind, as represented in carvings, sculpture, music, paintings and the other arts. And there is a personal commitment to this, for no man can really say he is alone: we are all joined through our identity, with the cultures which are part of the mainstream of life"
- Simon Kapwepwe, Zambian Independence Freedom Fighter

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill

"Try to be the rainbow in someone else's cloud" - Maya Angelou

"Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition" - Steve Jobs








Monday 11 July 2011

New video! Kabungo Precious Mumbi-Habeenzu's MUNTU Zed Series 3-4

The MUNTU and Zed Series has officially popped its cherry! I thought I would start off MUNTU nestled in Africa’s womb, Zambia aka Zed. This birthing has required me to indulge in nepotism, a truly African move, by cajoling my Aunt to be my first interviewee.  Luckily she has forgiven me for almost drowning us both in a pool as kids as I coaxed her to venture to the deep end with me.  I haven’t lost my touch he he he he ;}.  She hasn’t forgotten though and reminds me of this whenever she has the chance. A fellow biophiliac and partner-in-crime, I am honoured and proud to present to you the beautiful, passionate and talented Miss Zambia 2005, mother, wife, advocate and proudly Zambian, Black and African, Mrs Kabungo Mumbi-Habeenzu.

3 places and/ or things that make Zambia special:


4 experiences that Kabungo has learnt from:






For the rest of this interview, please read Kabungo's 10 Questions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment