For Your Daily Dose of MbA

Microblog on Facebook so follow today :)



AMASHIWI

"Culture is the heritage of us all. some may be more interested than others in the treasures of the past, but no one can fail to take a pride in his country's participation in the story of mankind, as represented in carvings, sculpture, music, paintings and the other arts. And there is a personal commitment to this, for no man can really say he is alone: we are all joined through our identity, with the cultures which are part of the mainstream of life"
- Simon Kapwepwe, Zambian Independence Freedom Fighter

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill

"Try to be the rainbow in someone else's cloud" - Maya Angelou

"Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition" - Steve Jobs








Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top 10 Posts Of 2011

I have been gone a loooooong time. I needed to take time to sort me out and now I am back. Naturally, I am starting off this year of blogging by picking my Top 10 posts of 2011.  I had already picked 5 mid year which means only half the work I thought I had, so for that I pat myself on the back he he he he.

As I did last year, they are in order of favouriteness, with the first being my favouritest of course:

1.   Innocent Mugabe
2.   Afropolitan African Delicacy
3.   Zed Fusion: An Afropolitan's Foray Into Cooking
4.   Zed I'm Here To Stay!
5.   Inaugural MUNTU: Kabungo Precious Mumbi 10 Questions
6.   Only Human (And That Is Enough)
7.   (Re)Branding Afrika
8.   Women's Tennis Shows That Women Are Beautiful And Relevant Beyond 30 :)
9.   An Open Letter To Zambian Taxi Drivers
10. The Global Fund - A Victim Of Its Own Transparency?

I would also recommend reading my posts from January and February that covered the beginnings of the Arab Spring and Sudan's Referendum.

A new year, a new start.  Yes, yes this is February but it's not when you begin, it's what you do once you've started he he he...

We will say NOTHING about my crap Photoshop skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment